Clothing donations are accepted on scheduled collection days at our Painesville facility. Clothing--Professional, clean, new or gently-worn career appropriate women's clothing on hangers; shoes, accessories and outerwear. Clothing should be less than five years old. We are especially in need of plus size clothing and larger size shoes. All clothing donations are tax-deductible. Suit Yourself will supply a receipt acknowledging each donation for tax purposes.
How can you help?
- Cash donations will purchase plus size suits, shoes and accessories
- Make an in-kind donation of an item on our wish list
- Donate gently used clothing on scheduled collection days
- Attend our 'Fitting Affair' signature fundraising dinner, raffle and silent auction
- Business owners can become a Suit Yourself sponsor
- Whenever you search the Internet using Yahoo "GoodSearch.Com" Suit Yourself benefits
Here is how it works.....
- Go to www.goodsearch.com
- Enter "Suit Yourself" as the charity you support, then click "Verify".
- Select "Suit Yourself (Painesville OH)" as the affiliate you wish to support and start searching!
- Each time you use this search engine, Suit Yourself receives a donation.
On behalf of the clients we serve, our volunteers and the Suit Yourself Board of Trustees we offer you our heartfelt gratitude for your continuing support. Thank you for making a difference in the lives of so many women!
- The Ashtabula Foundation
- Avery Dennison
- Chemsultants International
- Consolidated Inventments
- First Energy
- International Association of Administrative Professionals
- Lake County Medical Alliance
- Lakeland Community College and The Lakeland Foundation
- Meister Media Worldwide Inc
- Ohio Women's Ministry from the Mentor Christian Church
- Tyler Finishing Co., Inc
- Victoria Place Management
- Western Reserve Junior Service League
- Wickliffe Cleaners
- Willoughby Junior Womens Club
- X-Pert Dry Cleaning